The MOO People Engineer, Tech, is responsible for the continual improvement of the technology department at MOO. This is done through the facilitation of ceremonies, tools and process, maintaining and improving organisational health, creating and maintaining an objective setting framework and recruitment framework, leadership, progression and management coaching and ensuring that MOO maintains a process of improvement through continued agile practices and processes.
- Act as the departmental facilitator, seeking out impediments to efficiency and effectiveness, including those around process, tools, personal development, interdepartmental collaboration and clarity of objectives, and working to fix these where they can.
- Take an active role in improving and maintaining, the tech department’s organisational health, monitoring clarity of communication, commitment to common goals and adherence to values. Watching for conflict, confusion, concerns and maintaining alignment to vision and mission.
- Build and maintain a useful and integrated objective setting framework that allows for both performance measurement and departmental, platform and personal improvement. Work with line managers to set a consistent, cohesive and valuable set of objectives that align with the MOO and department visions and help achieve personal growth.
- Provide coaching on leadership, progression and management as well as agile values. Provide strong leadership and seniorlevel advocacy for the delivery of better process, management and coaching skills.
- Redesigned tech recruitment process to make it less subjective and inconsistent and reduce time from contact to hire.
- Created 'rubrics' to better define department job roles and provide framework for promotions and hiring.